Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight: The Him Perspective

It was a wonderful day. My wife's niece came into town for a short visit. We loaded up the kids and saw Bolt. As we were working our way into the theater we saw the long lines of 20 somethings standing in line to see this new movie I have never heard of - Twilight.

Well...It peeked my wife's and niece's interest enough to get tickets for it at a later time, after the little munchkins were in slumber land.
Little did I know that I would be headed that way 10 minutes into this movie.
To say it was bad, in my estimation, is an understatement. The last movie that I lost time on was the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. If I were to know that I had an option that evening, I would have opted to see those girls romp all over Greece again.

This movie should have been on TNT or some other cable channel opposite Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm not sure which one would have won the time slot.

In closing...Bolt saved the day!! Twilight put me to sleep. I did discover there is hope for the 20 somethings out there after my 21 year old niece had the same impression of the movie that I had. There is still hope for our youth.

No comments:

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...