Sunday, November 30, 2008

Am I sarcastic??

My wife referred to me as sarcastic.   It made me wonder..am I?.  When you have a comeback, as I do,  for people doing things that are stupid or moronic,  I just say "stupid people don't know they are stupid"  ...simple huh??  Gives meaning to the universe of the unexplained behavior in this world.  If you get a grasp of this statement it puts life into it's place.  You don't have to stress over someones behavior...you don't have to try to fix them...you have to just let them be.  For to try and explain it will only send you over a cliff of despair.

So I ask...can you concur...look at my posts...am I sarcastic??

Husband Out!!

1 comment:

jmt said...

I don't know yet if you're sarcastic, but I do whole-heartedly agree that stupid people don't know they're stupid. I learned long ago that they truly don't realize the extent of their ignorance. Letting them be though....that's a tougher one for me. I'm a fixer by nature.

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...