Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Tiny Dancers

Here it is Tuesday...the wife, the mom and I are watching our fall season ritual that is Dancing with the Stars...House... Eli Stone...Brothers and Sisters...and Boston Legal.

As we are falling asleep on the couch after our long day..we see the Dancing with the Stars segment of the brother and sister pro members Derek and Julianne dancing on the floor at the same time. We both have the same idea...could that be our dancing duo someday?

As you can see from an earlier video post...our little girl has a style all her own. Our son is a very energetic dancer when the music plays. To see them prance around the floor in front of us gives us such joy. Our little girl has just learned the beginnings of her latest favorite melody....The song from Sleeping Beauty..Once Upon a Dream. She often just peels off..."I know you...I know you...I know you"...of late she has extended it to "I know you...I know you once a pon a ream" As she hears the song she lifts her arms up and just twirls. Our little guy builds his own little stage and steps it out to "Step in Time" looking just like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins.

As you can see ..we are having fun....not only with the head shots that our youngest gives our oldest but also with our after dinner dancing that fills the house on a regular basis.

It is now that time to go to bed and put the Goo Goo Ga Ga to sleep.

P.S - Now after all that you are probably wondering..."How do these two watch all those shows??" It's called TIIIIIVOOOOOO. Good night all!

1 comment:

Blessings Abound said...

Those are the moments that melt your heart! I have a few dancers too and I just love when they all boogie down together!:)

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...