Saturday, November 8, 2008

Is this cheating?

Hey....psst... I started this post at 11:50 or so last night but was so tired...and had so much work to do...err..work I get paid to do....that I just could not do it.....so I hit SAVE NOW.....Now I do believe that if I hit publish now....it will mark it as last nights post.....is that cheating?

Is there blog police?

Do I need legal representation?

Will a Nablopomo rep rip their little thingy off of my site.

Do I really need this to worry about?

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! You're good, no worries!!

I think this thing everyone seems wrapped up in is to just get you in the habit of writing daily. Like a habit takes 3-4 weeks to establish. Plus the more you do something, the better you get at it!

So I hope it's FUN for you, and not adding another stressor to your Mommy life!!! {{HUGS}}

jori-o said...

Plus, hit post options down below and it will post at whatever time you tell it to--YOU are in charge, not the blog!! ;)

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Thank you, Ladies! I'm going to do that!

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...