Sunday, November 30, 2008

Favorite Songs of the Husband

I can not really narrow my list down to one song as my wife has.  I love her favorite song though.  I have many times played the air trumpet to many of their songs.  I love the I AM album.  It reminds me of driving to summer camps.  I would let it blast and run my stick shift into the floor.

Another favorite group of mine would have to be The Eagles.  Driving down the coast to Take it Easy and Hotel California is this Republican golfer's speed.  The last time they were out I talked the wife into going to two of their concerts.  They are still as good as they were back in the 70's...maybe better!

All in all I have a fairly eclectic album of favorite tunes.  I can go from musicals to rock and roll.  In fact the wife and I just went to see Wicked for the third time.  It has been on the car's Ipod for a few days now.  It is quite possibly the best musical since Phantom.  In our book they are neck and neck.

I will try and update the blog with my favorites in the coming days.

Boogiewonderland Husband Out!!


1 comment:

jmt said...

Uh oh...I'm either going to have to stop reading the husband's chronicles or else stop listening to Hotel California...I'm not sure I can share the same brain space for this song with a .... *choke*...Republican. LOL

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...