Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crikey - She's Barking Mad!

Auds at Barking Mad is... truly barking mad! She is giving away a $250.00 Target gift card in honor of, well... she's barking mad!

Jori-O, of Musical Monday fame, turned me on to this insanity and when I win the $250.00 gift card, I'm going to pick up a thank you card and express my appreciation!

Here's Aud's deal....you need to highlight 5 or 10 of your own favorite posts! And to that I say" Only 10???"..(cough, cough)...but then I remembered and decided it'll probably only be 6.

Ok...so here it goes!

OK! Now let your fingers walk you over to the Barking Mad lady who is giving away all this crazy money and show us your favorite posts!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the comment! :) I'm a senior at Lipscomb University, and directing Enchanted Attic was my senior project.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Thanks for letting me know...now if I can get my stuff together maybe I'll enter! lol!

I love bathing optional post of yours...SOOOOO funny!

and I'm totally exactly like that!

Adlibby said...

I love this! Thanks for the tip. P.S. I finally thanked you for declaring me fabulous and passed it along on my blog. ;) Thanks again daaaahhhling!

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
Stopping by from SITS to say "HELLO"

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for coming by my blog and celebrating my birthday and my SITSday.... Auds has such a great idea with her contest! Good luck!

Unknown said...

stopping by to check on you...missin your posts...hope all is well

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...