Sunday, February 15, 2009

Musical Monday: Tell It Like It Is

Hot on the heels of a Valentine's Day full of great old movies and equally great snuggling romance I MUST choose Aaron Neville's Tell It Like It Is for Musical Monday!

OK. Let me coach you on how to get the most out of this song. Please follow these directions EXACTLY. Turn the lights down in the room you are in. Turn up the volume on your PC. Push play. Close your eyes and let the beginning strains of the music and Aaron Neville's super sexy voice reduce you to puddles.

(sigh)




This song is equally effective when you are feeling put out by your lover and are driving to ...say...the grocery store. Even in a mini van - this song played at the top decibel and sung at the top of your lungs will help heal whatever ails you. Aaron Neville is killer good stuff!

OK. Now it's your turn! Go over to Jori or Diane's and join in Musical Monday. Link up and tell us what's moving you!


Musical Monday

4 comments:

jori-o said...

I've never heard this song before...and it is pretty schwanky, I must admit! Nice choice!

Valerie said...

I LOVE THAT SONG! I have always loved it. I like just listening to it when I'm alone. Beautiful!

Sarah's Blogtastic Adventures said...

Awesome song!!

Anonymous said...

Great song - - and you're right, even in a minivan it will change your day!

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...