Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been WHAT?!

Tagged? Wow. What'll I wear?

Adlibby on the Loose is letting me sit at the cool kids blog table! Thank you Adlibby! I love your posts! Love your blog! I heart You! :)

Here's a couple of issues I'm having with the whole 'tagged' thing....I haven't been blogging enough nor am I...err..."popular" enough to tag another 6 people. Nobody knows me. (silently sobbing)

Anywho...I'll do it anyway, Adlibby! I really like you...and you're from Kansas!

So here are the tag/tagged/tagging/tagger rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.

Six Totally Random Things About Me:

1. I'm practically perfect in every way & I say SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS on occasion.

2. I watch the Backyardigans after my kids go to bed because I really like the music. (huh?)

3. I was really happy when the lovers finally died in the movie "The English Patient".

4. I quote from the movies "The Godfather 1 & 2" at the very least, once daily.

5. I'd rather pull my bottom lip over my head and stand on it with the heels of my feet than figure out what to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks every day of the blessed week.

6. I've written a novel and several short stories but have never submitted them for potential publication - I fear literary rejection.

Ok...here are a few blogs that I skulk around...errr...read ...faithfully....at least in the last couple of weeks!

1. http://thisisthelife-dmn.blogspot.com/ - This is the Life! - Upbeat, fun and generally fabulous! Check out Debbie's take on life!

2. http://www.lifewithmy3boybarians.com/ - Life with my 3 Boybarians - LOVE the title - love the posts! Darcy and Debbie are friends....good humor abounds!

3. http://pearlsofwisdom2008.blogspot.com/ - Pearl has wisdom and HUMOR in spades...check out her fabu blog!

4. http://www.clevergirlgoesblog.com/ - Clever Girl Goes Blog is a MUST READ - grab a drink and relax....the fun never stops.

5. http://rubbahslippahsinitaly.blogspot.com/ Rubber Slippers in Italy - Excellent account an American living in Italy - the food, the stories...take a look and live vicariously!

6. http://kiwibyrds.blogspot.com/ - Food, Glorious Food...and life in General - AWESOME blog filled with humor and heart. Cup of tea and a sweet required for comfy cozy reading!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww .. that was a sweet thing you said :-)

I just posted for tomorrow, so I'll do the tag for my next post.

ATenorio said...

Shucks, I am blushing! Thank you :)

Okay, I totally Looooove the Backyardigans music, too!! Baby isnt even old enough to give a crap about TV, but I checked it out one day out of curiousity and now I am hooked! WTH???

I cant wait to go check out the other blogs you tagged. We seem to have the same taste... I LOVED Little Earthquakes and Snow Flower and the Secret Fan!

Adlibby said...

What'll I wear?!! Funny! Glad you liked it. Some people think of tagging as the equivalent of a crappy chain letter... it can go either way. ;)

Anyway - I'm a faithful reader. Send me your novel! I'll send you my children's book. =)

Now I'm excited to go check out who YOU tagged.

Nerdy Cyberchick said...

The Backyardigans does have catchy music! I've got it stuck in my head now! I like your blog too, glad you found me.

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...