Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm a bit....UNUSUAL...nice...

Debbie from This is the Life had her blogging style posted....so I decided to find mine. Considering how infrequently I post...it seems premature to put myself in a box...but "unusual" seems right on the money! What's yours?

Your Blogging Type is Unique and Avant-Garde
You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.
You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.
Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.
You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.

1 comment:

Adlibby said...

an excellent question. I'm still working out the answer. I started out with the thought that I would be funny and snarky, but I find myself moving in another direction entirely. More, painfully honest and completely revealing who I am! GASP! Oh well... why not?!

Adlibby

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...