Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dreams - name it to claim it.

  • I want to grow up and be a professional photographer.
  • I want to be a professional writer.
  • I want to get one of many stories published.
  • I want several or all of my stories to be turned into feature films.
  • I want to be asked to direct.
  • I want to live in Rome for 2 years.
  • I want to live in NYC for 2 years.
  • I'd like to live in London for 2 years.
  • (Not necessarily in that order)
  • I want to study drawing and painting.
  • I want to take a cooking class.
  • I want to teach a cooking class.
  • I want to learn to place several musical instruments well.
  • I'd be willing to start with one.
  • I want to travel and take pictures.
  • I'd like to take horticulture classes.
  • I want to be a docent at the Huntington Library.

I've got to get back to work.

No comments:

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...