Sunday, March 1, 2009

Musical Monday - Alain Clark: Father & Friend

I was recently watching an Italian Musical Festival Extravaganza!!!!, Festivale di San Remo and caught this father son act from the Netherlands. I LOVED IT immediately and wanted to share it with all of you!





This song is what's currently moving me on many different levels....I love the obvious love and respect between father and son and I enjoy the idea of that love and respect being passed on to future generations. It makes me think of the special relationship between my husband and son.

What's moving you? Go check out Jori and Diane's Musical Monday and share yours!


Musical Monday

6 comments:

jori-o said...

I. LOVE. THIS. SONG. I love how it's so upbeat and genuine--it makes me think of my hubby with both his dad and our boys. Love it. Thanks for sharing such a great find!

Sarah said...

I like this! Thanks for sharing!

Carebear said...

Wow, that is awesome! This is the first time I've seen Musical Monday. Love the idea and love your contribution. I've enjoyed reading your back posts too, especially bathing optional - LOL! I actually just stopped by to introduce myself as a brand new SITSa and invite you over to “Two Under Two. Whew!” for my super-fun-and-little-bit-silly giveaways, one of which is tied to our fellow SITSa, BlogBaby! You could win a collection from Tiny Two’s Baby Animals line, or some chocolate covered pretzels! See you around the blogosphere friend!

Sarah's Blogtastic Adventures said...

Great song!! Happy Monday!

Sock Monkey said...

Following your blog.

Looking to meet new blogging friends.

Sock Monkey

Mimi said...

That rocked! It gave me goosebumps!

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...