Thursday, September 25, 2008

We are live! But who are we?!?!?!?

Well, yesterday afteroon I made the blog *LIVE* err...public.

I'm not sure why. The Dad and I have been having fun just having a place to share. Most of the time I've put up polls asking what he wants for dinner. :) How lame is that?!?!?!?

We are trying to find our voice, our president, our socks and the shoes to Little Girl's new Belle doll. I am also trying to figure out just what this blog should be. Is it a diary? Is it a review of current events? There are kind of enough of those, me thinks.

Maybe, like my life...I shouldn't define it....just live it.

LIVE THE BLOG! (chanting, as I push publish post!)

No comments:

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...