Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Score One for the Team!

I'm basking in a victory.

Remember when I was freaking out about which Kindergarten to choose for my first child to be handed over to and ...molded. If not....go here.

Well....after much consideration, deliberation and angst we went with a private Catholic school. He started at the end of August with excitement and joy and more than a month in...he still likes it! Every encounter I have with the school underscores the feeling that we made the best decision for our family.

DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE IT IS FOR ME TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY AT PEACE WITH A DECISION OF THIS MAGNITUDE?

Well...pretty rare.

Remind me of this posts when they piss me off for the first time.

Anywho...we are taking Little Mr. Wonderful out of school to take him to San Antonio, TX along with little Miss and the Him. I have a business trip there that we are making into a Alamo and Riverwalk long weekend! Anybody have suggestions for must do activities in San Antonio? No pressure...but we leave tomorrow!

No comments:

Steven Tyler

I’m reading his book right now. “Does The Noise In My Head Bother You? A Rock N’ Roll Memoir” . The guy has an unbelievable sense of self ...